Strong & Reliable
A unique durable design that gives you strength and safety for a wide variety of applications
These Safety Stands are a must for shops that work with heavy equipment loads and require the reliability and strength to ensure a safe working environment. The unique design offers safety, stability, easy handling and space saving features. They are made under strict quality control standards by ISO 9001/9002 & CWB manufacturing.
- Stackable for reduced storage space requirements.
- Galvanized finish is standard
- Convenient hand holes on ends for easy handling.
- Stacks and transports easily on fork trucks via slots
- Anti-slip skid plate for reduced risk of slippage.
- Tapered shape for maximum stability.
- Wheel pocket limits risk of rolling off the stand.
- Preferred use with four units to keep machine level.
- Two 6 inch (152 mm) may be used for field oil changes.
- Design tested to a laboratory accredited under ISO/IEC Guide 25.
- Patent: Canadian 2,293,240
Part # 6-9-7
Part # 6-6-7
Part # 6-12-7
Wheel Stand Specifications
|Model||Capacity||Support Height||Base Dimensions||Weight|
|6-6-7||6 Ton (5,455 kg)||6 in (152 mm)||14 in (356 mm) x 17.3 in (439 mm)||31 lb (14.1 kg)|
|6-9-7||6 Ton (5,455 kg)||9 in (229 mm)||15 in (381 mm) x 18.5 in (470 mm)||40 lb (18.1 kg)|
|6-12-7||6 Ton (5,455 kg)||12 in (305 mm)||16.1 in (409 mm) x 19.5 in (495 mm)||44 lb (20.0 kg)|